Here is an excellent opportunity.
Television Experience is constantly looking for new creative talent, who can train and work on broadcast television productions. To find them we offer TV Studio days where you actually help make a "live" TV programme sequence.
The next TV Studio day is on Wednesday September 11th in Leeds, Yorkshire. We can offer places for £100 per person, inclusive, for the full day, including TV studio all equipment, professional staff and refreshments. It is your day in a TV Studio and you are making the programme. This is a worthwhile investment, as you can request a recording of your work, you get a reference for any future job and practical work experience you can add to your CV, which is what all employers are looking for.
From a recent attendee: "Thank you so much for a great day! I came thinking there was no way I would be behind a camera, operating it or in front of it. But in just a few hours I was floor managing, directing and camera operating in a TV Studio environment. It was great experience that was very funny and educational all rolled into one. I will definitely recommend this day."
If you want to learn about television or want to work in TV then contact us:
" Something completely different for us, we will remember, laugh and recall again and again! "
Roles that are requested are:
Camera Operators (3)
More roles for larger groups can be easily added.
TV screens are now playing an increasing role in everyday communications and marketing. With “Local Television” in the UK offering an affordable market place, it is essential to embrace this media and in particular the moving image in order to produce informative visual content with good quality sound. We now use internet TV (IPTV) for marketing on “You Tube” and other Social Network sites and we also use Mobile Phones as cameras. All these platforms rely on the media screen which makes the ability to visualise concepts and develop new visual ideas an essential skill to develop.
Twelve benefits a Studio TV day can offer
- Teamwork at its best: Getting a TV programme on air on time while you are practically working on the production or technical crew.
- Leadership and Management: Can you direct your team?
- Communications: Everyone is talking in your earpiece. You are interviewing the studio guest on air or operating the camera. Can you keep calm and carry on?
- Discipline: Once the TV programme starts you cannot stop or go back.
- Creativity: Can you write or design your intentions and get your message across in the time scale provided?
- Handle pressure: Will you feel the pressure as the clock counts down? As soon as you're live, there's no going back.
- Confidence: This programme making experience boosts everyone’s communication and experience significantly.
- Practical: Everyone gets involved, 100% hands on activity
- Safe and effective venue: Your own TV studio, it’s challenging and you don’t have to worry about the weather. Fully insured with support staff.
- Reference: You take away a full recording of everything you and your team has done, which is a very useful reference for continued improvement.
- Marketing: Improves your knowledge of the media inspiring ideas for future marketing.
- Value for money: A full day of excellent teamwork and co-operation based in a fully equipped television studio and production gallery.
The TV Studio Days we have to offer for the rest of 2019 are as followed:
Wednesday, September 11th - Leeds West Yorkshire.
Wednesday, October 16th - Birmingham.
This is ideal for groups of 20-60 people with prices from £100 per person, fully inclusive in a professional fully equipped TV Studio for a full 8 hour day. A booking fee is payable for which can be refunded if anything beyond our control affects your booking
All prices exclude VAT and buffet lunch can be arranged on the day for a small extra fee.